08 April 2022

What documentation will I need to complete the process?



If you don’t have a digital certificate, you’ll need your DNI or NIE handy as well as your foreigner’s ID card (or TIE), residency permit or an EU citizen’s certificate. If you filed a tax return in Spain last year, we will also ask you for it. If not, we will ask you for the last five digits of your Spanish bank account’s IBAN.

There is no time like the present to claim on the unfair terms of your mortgage

If you have or have ever had a mortgage, it is very likely that you have been affected byunfair terms.

Did you find the information useful?

Mi salud legal

El 99% de personas y pymes tienen algo por lo que reclamar y no lo saben.

What’s ours is yours

We will tell you everything we know.